Fibre Rock and Ply Rock Panel Systems.
Each climbing wall project has its own unique set of constraints and desired features that dictate how the final product will be designed. Therefore whilst considering the design the following options are available.
Fibre Rock – fully hand sculptured, moulded fibreglass with features specified by the client and largely chosen from the below features incorporating 10-12 t-nut placements per square metre, integrated Supagal steel frame and fully textured climbing surface. Panels are uv stable and are not effected by freezing temperatures. Ply Rock – plywood climbing wall with medium to large features incorporating 25 t-nut placements per 1.2 square metre integrated with Supagal steel frame and textured or painted to the client’s specifications. This system is economical and capable of complex angular shapes,as well as facilitating Wall Rocks (moveable,bolt-on fibreglass features) without the need to reinforce the existing structure.
MAIN WALL PROFILE
- Vertical wall
- Variety of overhangs
- Roof sections
- Angled faces
- Seams – diagonal, vertical, and horizontal.
- Crack systems
- Small relief – for technical climbing.
- Abseiling platform – complete with safety anchors
- Hydraulic walls – over hanging or slab.
- Lead anchors – to C.W.I.G. standards.
- Safety flooring
- Auto belay devices – single person use.
- Belay bars
- Wall Rocks – moveable, bolt-on fibreglass features incorporating stalactite, pockets, cracks, bulges, small and large relief.
Colour can be chosen from a variety of 42 natural earth tones and can be incorporated with specific artwork.
- The Fibre Rock panel system can be either seamless or finished with visible, neat joins.
- Combination walls can be designed to utilize Fibre Rock paneling to enhance plywood walls. This entails merging plywood with Fibre Rock to dramatically change the climbing experience.
- Textured walls give the climber the ability to use feet and hands in the areas of the wall that would typically be considered useless, due to their slippery nature.
- Textured surfaces are a combination of high strength resins, and high strength granules specifically tested and chosen for their friction qualities and visual effect. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.